Scarf ring slide made from high quality plywood. Eco friendly and hand finished wooden jewelry designed for scarfs, wraps or kerchiefs. It’s a beautiful and functional accessory, that holds the ends of scarf.
Scarf ring slide made from high quality plywood. After cutting, all finishing operations – sanding and oiling we do by hands.
– ECO friendly & HAND finished
– Protected with natural oil (easy renew wooden jewelry)
– Only natural wood: NO black edges & NO laser cutting
– Wood type: Baltic birch plywood
– Size external approximately: 90 x 90 mm (3,5 x 3,5 inch)
– Size of one internal cavity approximately: 25 x 25 mm (1 x 1 inch)
– Thickness: 4 mm (0,15 inch)
Scarf ring slide is a perfect accessory to complement scarfs, wraps or kerchiefs to wearing them with style. Scarves with wooden jewelry attached looks more elegant and impressive.
Scarf ring slide enables to hold the ends of scarf without knots and allows scarves to drape naturally. Item designed for a linen, silky, woolen, knitted or other fabric kerchiefs, shawls, wraps and scarfs.
All wooden scarf rings are crafted to absolute perfection. The surfaces of every item are sanded and polished by hands. The corners and edges are carefully sanded and completely smooth, ensuring that scarf slides fluidly through the ring.
PLEASE NOTE: Since every piece of wood is unique, the item you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.