Wooden scarf ring made from solid Oak or Ash hardwood. Eco friendly and hand finished wooden jewelry designed for scarfs, wraps or kerchiefs. It’s a beautiful and functional accessory, that holds the ends of scarf.
Wooden scarf ring made from high quality solid Oak or Ash hardwood. After carving, all finishing operations – sanding, polishing and oiling we do by hands.
– ECO friendly & HAND finished
– Protected with natural oil (easy renew wooden jewelry)
– Only natural solid hardwood
– Wood type: European Oak or Ash hardwood
– Size external approximately: 75 x 75 mm (3 x 3 inch)
– Size of one internal cavity approximately: 43 x 20 mm (1,7 x 0,8 inch)
– Thickness: 10 mm (0,4 inch)
Wooden scarf ring is a perfect accessory to complement scarfs, wraps or kerchiefs to wearing them with style. Scarves with wooden jewelry attached looks more elegant and impressive. An old oak or ash wood gives the product a sense of nature and longevity.
Wooden scarf ring enables to hold the ends of scarf without knots and allows scarves to drape naturally. Item designed for a linen, silky, woolen, knitted or other fabric kerchiefs, shawls, wraps and scarfs. It can be wear as a belt clasp as well.
All wooden scarf rings are crafted to absolute perfection. The surfaces of every item are sanded and polished by hands. The corners and edges are carefully sanded and completely smooth, ensuring that scarf slides fluidly through the ring.
PLEASE NOTE: Since every piece of wood is unique, the item you receive will be similar but not identical to the photo.